Monday, November 24, 2008

I forgot to pray!

Well this blog has kind of become my journal, so I have to "write" down what Brinley did today. This morning we were in a rush to get out the door. She had one of her shoes in her room and I told her where to find the other one. She ran to get it and came back all excitted that she had gotten it all by herself. A minute later she said really loud,"OH MY GOSH!" I asked what was wrong, she said, "I didn't pray to find my shoe!" I told her that she could still say a prayer of thanks that she found it. She looked at me like- I don't like that idea! So she took off her shoes, went and hid them, then said a sweet prayer all by herself for help to find them.(of course she knew exactly where they were!) Right after her prayer she got up and ran to get her shoes! She came back just BEAMING with her shoes saying," I found them!I found them!" She cracks me up! Cute things like that ONLY happen when you are in a huge hurry!(Now you know why I was late today Monika!) Sorry!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww thats so sweet.

Livingston Family News said...

That just shows you stacey what a GREAT mother you are to your children. I'm giving you a great big pat on the back for writing that down. So many special moments go by with out us (parents) writing them down so we can pass them on when our children become parents. love ya...angel

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

How precious is that! What a wonderful family you have and that is just proof of good parenting. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Love, Bobbi Jo

Rogers said...

I LOVE Brinley!!! What a sweet girl she is a great example. I love those moments, I wish I would have written more of mine down.

Barb said...

How my goodness, she is sooooo cute! You are the best Mom ever with amazing children!

Michelle Y. said...

Such a sweet girl. I would love to see you soon!

Larson's said...

rThat sounds so Brinley! I love her she is always saying the cutest things. Way to teach your kids Stac.